July recap & August tbr | Lara

by - 8:55 pm

Oh, shit guys, I haven't even realized it's going to be August soon. Time flies soo fast, but I guess that just means I'm having fun :)  I'm really having the best time this summer, just enjoying life and doing my hobbies without stupid school and I can't wait to start more amazing books this month.

July recap

I've had a slightly discouraging set of reads July, so that's going to affect my average rating a lot. I don't know really why was that - was it my mood or I just stumbled upon several 2-star books in a row. 
  •  12 books (one of which is a novella )
  • genres: fantasy  (4), dystopian (2), paranormal (2), contemporary (3), mystery (1), historical fiction (1), sci-fi (1), young adult (7), adult(3), romance (2), Greek mythology (1)
  • average rating: 3.17


August tbr


You May Also Like

0 komentari