September recap & October tbr | Lara

by - 1:53 pm

Hello everyone!
I know we're already started with the  October, but here I am, late again with my tbr and recap. I had the best time reading books in September with three new releases from my favorite authors and they absolutely astonished me. I've also just discovered my new favorite series and fell in love with about 10 characters so, yeah, bookish life is good. I love fall and all of the its releases so I can't wait to start with October and all the amazing things it'll bring!

September recap


  • 12 books (8 if you don't count rereads)
  • genres: contemporary (4), sports (3), fantasy (3), sci-fi (1), young adult (4), adult (3), historical fiction (1), mystery/crime (1)


  • average rating: 4,54

THESE BOOKS ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I can't begin to describe how perfect they are - I read them twice and still didn't have enough 

October tbr


>> Magisterium by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
>> The Poppy War by R.F Kuang

What about you? What are your most anticipated October releases?

You May Also Like

0 komentari