News from the bookish world #1

by - 5:36 pm



Well well, look who decided to start another new column that I'll probably forget about and never write anything like this again. Nevertheless, let's enjoy this waste of your and my time by writing/reading useless pile of information you all probably know already :) But seriously, I recently started to spend a great amount of time on twitter and came across a lot of cool news from the publishing universe and I want to share my excitement with you xd Some of these are really old news and you probably heard most of them but I don't care ;P


Grishaverse and Six of Crows are coming to Netflix

This was announced on Leigh's Twitter about a month ago and it's the best thing I've heard in 2019 so far. Adaptation is set to be helmed by Bird Box writer Eric Heisserer, Stranger Things executive producer Shawn Levy, and superstar author of the series, Leigh Bardugo herself! There are to be 8 episodes and I think that's all I know about it (more here)
 I am not a big fan of Shadow and Bone trilogy, but I'm still pretty excited to see how it's going to look on screen. But Six of Crows uh I don't know whether to be excited or scared about this big news. I am so happy because I want to see my favorite books adapted into series and these amazing characters on screen. BUT if they don't do it right my life is over and it has to be done perfectly!!!


Marie Lu released cover for the fourth and final book of Legend series


Rebel is the final Legend novel featuring Day's brother Eden. It's getting released in October 2019 and I can't wait to read it since I finished legend trilogy recently :D more


Maggie Stiefvater gives out cover and release date for the first book in her new trilogy

31373184
Call Down the Hawk is the first book in the Dreamer Trilogy featuring Ronan Lynch and Adam Parish and it's being released on November 5th, 2019! I have mixed feelings about The Raven Cycle, but I loved Ronan so I'm definitely up for this. 

Marie Lu announces new series

Marie Lu is writing historical fiction series called Kingdom of Back. and it is to be released in spring 2020. I know that's a lot of time to go, but I can't help to be excited about a book from one of my favorite genres by one of my favorite authors xd more


What about you? Do you have any news about your favorite authors/books?
(also I am collecting proposals for a name for this column so if you have any ideas they are certainly more welcome than this keyboard smash of mine...)

You May Also Like

0 komentari