Marissa Meyer: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) | Lara

by - 12:47 pm





 Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mark her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won't approve of her feelings for her childhood friend--the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn't as weak as Levana believes her to be and she's been undermining her stepmother's wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that's been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters? Fans will not want to miss this thrilling conclusion to Marissa Meyer's national bestselling Lunar Chronicles series.

Cinder’s fight against Levana continues, but this time on Luna where she decides to start a revolution against tyrant and claim her throne. Will she succeed before Levana marries emperor Kaito and dooms entire planet Earth? 

And I finally finished the last book in these series. It was definitely the longest, but most entertaining to read. Plot was intriguing and there was hardly any time when something wasn’t happening. After Cress I had some high expectations for this book, but it certainly lived up to those. I liked how was the whole revolution represented, although it is a bit unrealistic that they made so many people rebel in such short period. The plot was really well developed and I liked how it ended. I always kinda like reading about recovery after war and I’m kind of sad this is the end of whole series. 

I loved every single one of the main characters, even the new ones. I loved how there wasn’t any unnecessary love dramas or complications. My otp Thorne and Cress were so cute as always and I reread scene at the Lunar party, like, million times. I enjoyed reading from every PoV, and every single character was interesting to read. I expected at least one major death, but I am kid of relieved that didn’t happen (I must mentally prepare for QoAaD). 

And just one big shoutout to captain Cresswell Thorne who is my favorite character and made these series ten times more enjoyable.

All in all, I really liked these series and after four books I must say I enjoyed them a lot. I recommend them to everyone who has fondness for science fiction.

You May Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Thorne deserves all the shoutouts/fame XD He's the real MVP of the series *u* It's funny how this series talks about (at least) 4 strong kick-ass woman who overcome difficult situations, but all everyone talks about is how sassy Thorne is XD Not complaining tho...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our strong girls, but I just can't get over how amazing Thorne is xd
      -Lara

      Delete