April Recap & May TBR | Lina

by - 6:35 pm


Hi guys!

Another month has passed which means it's time for another monthly recap and TBR. I think I didn't do that bad this month, considering I managed to read four books plus watch 6 seasons of Game of Thrones (which has to count for something xd)

April recap

4556058 39939417 34810320 22055262

>> The Last Olympian - The last installment in Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It was definitely one of my favourites in this series, although I'm still not completely sure how to rate it and whether or not will I review it. Would recommend it!

>> Five Feet Apart - Finally picked this one up after the movie came out in March. It was cute, but I can't say it knocked me off my feet. You can read my full review >here<.

>> Sadie - A truly heart-wrenching but beautifully written story. I think everyone should read one of those sometimes and I'd definitely recommend this one.

>> A Darker Shade of Magic - I decided to change my reading plans at last minute as I wasn't really in the mood for Heroes of Olympus after finishing GOT. This is first Schwab's book I've ever read, but I can already say I love her style and I can't wait to move on to the next book.

May TBR

20764879 29939230 40874032 26856502 13496

My plans for May are to finish Shades of Magic and then move on to Schwab's other serial, Vicious—which I've heard was even better. After that I'll do my best to wrestle the first of Martin's books because I simply can't get enough of this amazing world he has created and I'm desperate for more (@Lara look what you've done to me ;-;)


What is the best book you've read in April? Which books are you looking forward to reading in May?

You May Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Sadie DESTROYED me. Such an amazing and beautifully sad book! I agree everyone should read books like that. They rip into your soul and change you as a person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, but it was SO worth it! Totally agree with you :)

      - Lina

      Delete