August recap & September tbr | Lara

by - 1:59 pm

Hey now, I'm back after another month with a new recap and tbr post :) I'm sorry I haven't been much active lately - I have to admit this wasn't one of my most productive periods, mostly because of the time I spent traveling, but it was worth it and, surprisingly, I'm not behind with anything. So now I can go on, rested and ready for new bookish challenges and long-anticipated releases this fall.

August recap

  • 10 books (three were novellas actually but who cares tho)
  • Genres: fantasy (9), mythology (6), young adult (9), adult (1), contemporary (1), crime-mystery (1)
  • average rating: 3.75

September tbr


>> The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow

What about you? What are your August reads and September want-to-reads?

You May Also Like

0 komentari