February Recap & March TBR | Lina

by - 10:13 pm


Hi there!

Another month has come to an end, which means another monthly recap and TBR! And this time, I've read more than three books (none of which was for school) and finally have something to write about yay xd 

I actually finished most of my monthly TBR (5/6 books) and read another extra novella, which I'd say was an accomplishment, especially considering I've read most of it in the last ten or so days. I didn't have the time to finish any of the reviews tho, so you'll have to bear with me while I spam you with them the next week. Sorry not sorry :P 


February recap

35529926 24641800 34076952 
36307634 28187 28186

>> Ruin and Rising - I've definitely liked this last installment of The Grisha Trilogy much better than the previous two, but I have to admit I'm not really satisfied with how some things went down. Still, it was pretty fun to read.

>> The Demon in the Wood - A short Grishaverse novella about the Darkling. It was a bit too short, but still, I loved it!

>> The Language of Thorns - If you love fairytales, creepy things, Bardugo's work or all of the above, this is the right book for you! Even if you aren't familiar with Bardugo's work at all, I'd suggest checking this out, you definitely won't regret it :D

>> King of Scars - Having loved Nikolai's character in The Grisha Trilogy, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book—and luckily I didn't have to wait for long. I'm really glad I didn't overhype this one for myself and could thoroughly enjoy it from cover to cover.

>> The Lightning Thief & The Sea of Monsters - As I already mentioned in my February TBR, I've already read the first three books of this series a few years back and now I'm merely rereading them in order to finally read the whole serial. Still, I think I've actually enjoyed these two books even more the second time around, even though they are middle grade fiction and I'm not in middle grade anymore xD



March TBR

561456 2120932 4556058 7736182
9520360 12127750 12127810 18705209
39939417 34810320

Eleven books all right! I guess I'm getting ambitious XD
Honestly, I don't think I'll manage to read all of these (although you never know), but I wanted to have more books to choose from, depending on whether I'd want to continue with Heroes of Olympus right after I finish Percy Jackson and the Olympians or read something else in-between which is why I threw in a few standalones. Five Feet Apart movie will be released this month, and Cole Sprouse is as good a reason as any for me to want to see it and, subsequently, read the book. Sadie, on the other hand, has been on my TBR for a while now, so I've decided to read it before it gets out of the spotlight. 


Did you manage to read all books from your February TBR (if you had one)? What are your plans for March?

You May Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Ohhhh Sadie ♥ That book is gonna break your heart...but like...in a good way? XD Anyways, can't wait for you to finish it *u* Five feet apart also sounds interesting and I wonder what you're gonna say about it, cuz obviously, I trust your opinion - it's also on my TBR so if it's bad, I'm not gonna waste my time on it. I'll just watch the movie...like Crazy Rich Asians XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m actually kinda scared of reading it because I really want to like it but I don’t want to raise my expectations too high because wHaT iF I DoN’t liKE iT...if that makes any sense at all XD But yeah, I also can’t wait to read it haha

    Awww thanks hahahah :3

    -Lina

    ReplyDelete