April recap & May tbr | Lara

by - 5:36 pm

April recap

Sorry guys, I know I'm kind of late with my monthly recap and tbr since it's already 8th but I'll write it anyway because it actually helps me keep my reading in track. I've had a minor slump considering reading and reviewing but the good news is it seems it is going away xd
Some statistics for my April reads:

  • 9 books
  • 8 YA books and 1 adult
  • genres: contemporary (3), fantasy (3), science fiction (2), historical fiction (1)
  • average monthly rating: 3,4



This was an amazing finale to a great historical fiction trilogy. If you have any interests in historical fiction I'd definitely recommend reading this. 
A solid fantasy novel from one of my favorite authors - I always like going back to the Shadow World.

This book was really wow. It was so emotional and I just have to watch the movie too.

I keep feeling really frustrated about these books since they have a really good idea, but I just keep not liking them. I'll definitely read Obsidio, but I needed a break from the trilogy so it'll probably be in May. 

I kind of died while reading this book since it has 800 pages, and my slump definitely did not help. Anyway, I finished it and it was pretty good.

I still haven't gotten over this book. No. I actually think I'll never get over it and Sadie and her story will remain in my heart forever, as well as stories of thousands other kids suffering abuse <3

I'm baaack for some more of my favorite dumbass Percy and probably the only person in the world who can put up with him - Annabeth. I just want to keep reading books from this world forever but if I do that I'd never read anything else again xd

May tbr

 

>> Five Feet Apart by Rachel Lippincott

What about you? How does your May tbr look like xd?

You May Also Like

0 komentari